1. What’s been the most significant change you’ve seen at UCA?
The expansion of undergraduate and graduate degree programs available to UCA students and the expansion and beautification of our campus.
2. What was your greatest accomplishment at UCA?
My greatest accomplishment lies in the accomplishments of the students and faculty that I have worked with for the past 36 years. It is the development of life-long professional relationships and friendships.
3. What are your plans for retirement?
Spending time with my family and friends, especially enjoying time with my husband, Mike, and our grand-daughter, Emersyn. I am also looking forward to traveling, and spending time gardening in my long-neglected flower beds.
4. What will be your greatest memory about working at UCA?
The people that I have worked with on a daily basis— their dedication and service to our students, to higher education and their love of UCA. I have been shown many kindnesses and given much support throughout my career for which I am very grateful.
5. What words of advice could you offer to your successor?
Let your priorities and decisions be guided first and foremost by what is best for UCA students!