Photograph Collection 12 contains images pertaining to children, individuals and in group. When requesting materials, please specify photo collection number (P 12) and individual photo number.
NOTE: Please specify photo collection number and photo number when requesting material.
1. Unidentified children, location unknown, c. 1910. Post card (3 1/2″x 4″).Donor: J. H. Atkinson estate sale.
2. Baby of Mr. & Mrs. H. F. Auten with nanny, c. 1900. ( 5″x 3 1/2″).Donor: Tom W. Dillard. Negative.
3. Old fashioned baby buggy, child identity unknown, Springfield, Ark., c. 1880. (5 1/2″x31/2″). Donor: J. Richard Berry.
4. Group photo of school children with teacher, c. 1920. (3 1/2″x5 1/2″). Postcard.
5. Group photo of school children. ~c. 1920. (3 1/2~”x5 1/2″). Post card.
6. H. F. Auten’s twins, c 1907. (5~”x3 1/2″). Donor: Tom W. Dillard. Negative.
7. Baby Show, El Dorado YWCA, Union Co., Ark., Oct. 4,1923. (5″x7″).
End of Collection