Who’s It For?
UCA alums who graduated within the past 10 years and is 35 years of age or younger.
What Is It?
(YAC) A Networking circle that is fun, proactive & meets the needs of young UCA alums. YAC provides young alumni with personal and professional development, social networking and leadership opportunities, while emphasizing programs and services that match young alumni’s priorities. The YAC keeps young alumni active and engaged through various events and programs: development topics: smart spending & saving, networking happy hour, Athletic game socials, Mentor Connection Program, philanthropy and volunteer opportunities.
How Do I Get Involved?
- Become a member of the UCA Alumni Association
- Make plans to attend our upcoming events listed in our Young Alumni events section.
- You must “qualify” to be in the Young Alumni Chapter (graduated in last 10 years or is 35 years of age or younger)
What’s In It For Me?
- Exclusive VIP social activities
- Great benefits, discounts & freebies
- Leadership & volunteer opportunities
- UCA Alumni E-newsletter
- Discounted Football tickets in the Young Alumni Section
- 10% discount on merchandise from the UCA Bookstore
- Discounted Admission to all Alumni Association Tailgates
- UCA HPER Center discounted membership
- 10% discount on Kaplan Test Prep courses
- National Hotel & Rental Car Discounts
- Discounted Auto, Renters & Home Insurance
- Transitional Health Insurance
Special Football Package for UCA Young Alumni:
– Reserved Football Season Tickets are $84 per Young Alumni Chapter member of the UCA Alumni Association.
– The Young Alumni Section is located in Section 4 of the Home Side Upper Deck.
– Tickets for the Young Alumni section can be purchased by calling the UCA ticket office (501) 852-2234 or online at www.UCASports.com.
*To receive priority seating next to your friends call the ticket office.