Please log in to MyUCA and click on the"My UCA" tab to access the Academic Advising Center channel. Click on the "Resources for Students" link to obtain helpful information.
Who is my Advisor?
To find your advisor, you will need to log into “My UCA” and click on the “My UCA” tab. Your Advisor’s name is listed at the top of the page under Academic Profile. (Make sure you select the current term for accuracy.)
How do I make an appointment with your Advsior?
- Log into myUCA.
- Click on the “My UCA” tab.
- Go to the Advising Center Channel (in the center of the page) .
- Click on the AdvisorTrac Logo.
This brings you to the AdvisorTrac Homepage
Your user id and password for this system is your Network ID and PIN just as like you logged into myUCA.
- Type your user id.
- Type your password.
- Click the “Login” button. This brings you to your home page. Once you make one, your appointment day and time will also be posted here as well.
- Click on the “Search Availability” button in the upper left corner. This brings you to the Advisor Availability Search page. AdvisorTrac automatically searches for seven days following your sign in date. Extend the search by changing the date if you need to. Make the date in the same format as listed.
- Choose “ADVISING” as the center
- Select your advisor from the Consultant drop down menu
- If no advisor is listed contact your major department to make an appointment
- Click “SEARCH”. Note Key code above Available Time Slots. This will bring up your advisor’s availability. Appointments are made every 30 minutes.
- Click on time best for you.
- Select a Reason for the Visit
- Click Save to reserve your appointment time
- Your appointment will now be listed on your Main Menu
- Click “Log Off” to leave the program.