Please log in to MyUCA and click on the”My UCA” tab to access the Academic Advising Center channel. Click on the “Resources for Students” link to obtain helpful information.
Who is my Advisor?
How do I find and print my schedule?
How do I make an appointment with my Advisor?
- Log into myUCA.
- Click on the “My UCA” tab.
- Go to the Advising Center Channel (in the center of the page) .
- Click on the AdvisorTrac Logo.
This brings you to the AdvisorTrac Homepage
Your user id and password for this system is your Network ID and PIN just as like you logged into myUCA.
- Type your user id.
- Type your password.
- Click the “Login” button. This brings you to your home page. Once you make one, your appointment day and time will also be posted here as well.
- Click on the “Search Availability” button in the upper left corner. This brings you to the Advisor Availability Search page. AdvisorTrac automatically searches for seven days following your sign in date. Extend the search by changing the date if you need to. Make the date in the same format as listed.
- Choose “ADVISING” as the center
- Select your advisor from the Consultant drop down menu
- If no advisor is listed contact your major department to make an appointment
- Click “SEARCH”. Note Key code above Available Time Slots. This will bring up your advisor’s availability. Appointments are made every 30 minutes.
- Click on time best for you.
- Select a Reason for the Visit
- Click Save to reserve your appointment time
- Your appointment will now be listed on your Main Menu
- Click “Log Off” to leave the program.
How do I register for classes?
Small Group Advising Session – Online Seminar
This is an online Freshman Group Advising Session for students who are new to UCA. In this online seminar, you will learn how to prepare for a one on one advising appointment to create your spring schedule. You will be advised on important dates and deadlines, what materials you will be required to bring with you, and tips for being a successful student here at UCA.
Online Probation Presentation:
Please follow the link for the online probation workshop. After the presentation, complete the form at the end and submit it.
Any questions about this workshop or the process should be directed to the Academic Advising Center at 501-450-5149.
Probation and Suspension Policy (2.05.08-Retention)