The College of Business was established at UCA in 1969. Today the College has more than 1,500 students majoring in four academic departments and over 100 graduate students all taught by over 70 faculty. The program has one of the most active internship programs in the state. Students within the College of Business are finding work at major companies that recruit at UCA first in the state. Our brand-new state-of-the-art building for the College of Business is the largest UCA construction project ever undertaken. Classroom size is limited to 64 students and there are 12 seminar rooms. The building was completed taking into consideration all technological advances possible. Learn more about the College of Business.
Watch Natalie White, Winner of Survivor: Samoa, talk about her experience at the College of Business.
- Accounting – minor, BBA, MAcc
- Business Administration – minor, BBA, MBA
- Economics – minor, BS
- Economics, International Trade Emphasis – BA, BBA
- Innovation and Entrepreneurship- BBA
- Finance – BBA
- Insurance and Risk Management – BBA
- Management – minor, BBA
- Management Information Systems – minor, BBA
- Telecommunications & Computer Networking
- Application Development
- Geographical Information Systems (GIS)
- Business Analysis
- Marketing – minor, BBA