- Apply — Fill out the application.
- Additional Documents — In addition to your application we will need the following documentation:
a. Official copy of your high school transcripts
b. ACT or SAT scores
c. Immunization records
d. $25 application fee
These materials should be mailed to:
201 Donaghey Ave.
Conway, AR 72035
- Admission — Once we receive your admissions application, high school transcript, ACT/SAT scores, and proof of immunizations, admissions officers will review your application. It typically takes about 7-10 business days for approval and notification. You will be notified by mail with an admissions packet.
- myUCA — Once your application has been processed, you will receive a letter from us with your username and password. Your username and password will allow you to check your myUCA account for financial aid, scholarship, registration and important UCA information.
- Registration — You will register for your classes during June and July. You will receive information via your UCA email on how to sign up for your registration appointment. All appointments are one-on-one meetings with professional academic advisors. Start looking for information in April to sign up for your registration appointment.
- COMPASS Testing — If you have scored below 19 on your ACT in the areas of math, reading and English, you must take the COMPASS test BEFORE your registration appointment. You can make arrangements to do this through the UCA Testing Office.
- Scholarships — If you are fully admitted by February 25, 2016 and meet the ACT and GPA requirements, you will be eligible for our institutional scholarships. Scholarships are limited and competitive and will be awarded as funds are available. View the list of scholarships.
- Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) — This will allow you to apply for the federal aid programs including grants, loans and work-study jobs. Submit your application electronically.
- Complete the YOUniversal Scholarship Application — If you are an Arkansas student, this will allow you to apply for state scholarships including the Academic Challenge, Governor’s Scholarship and Governor’s Distinguished Scholarship among others. Apply Here!
- Privately Funded Scholarships — Each year through endowed funds, the UCA Foundation provides thousands of dollars in scholarships to UCA students. Scholarships and awards are made possible by private gifts and vary considerably in dollar value and criteria, reflecting the donors’ gifts and interests. Read more about Privately Funded Scholarships.
UCA offers an entire guide on the financial aid application process. Learn more about the financial aid application process.
- Housing — The people you meet in your residence halls will become your life-long friends. UCA has many housing options from traditional residence halls to residential colleges. View and apply for all university housing options.