Finished your bachelor’s degree but need a few more classes before applying to graduate school or just wanting to pick up extra knowledge? We would love to help you! If you have specific admissions questions, please feel free to contact us at 1-800-243-8245 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
When to Apply
The application for admission for future terms will open annually on August 1. We encourage students to apply early to allow ample time for application processing.
- Create an account and submit an online Application*.
- If you completed your undergraduate degree at UCA, please submit the Undergraduate Readmit Application
- If you completed your undergraduate degree elsewhere, please submit the Undergraduate Application
- Request an official transcript from your bachelor’s awarding institution be sent to the Office of Admissions, unless you completed your degree at UCA (we have access to those records)
- Request that official transcripts from all universities attended since your degree completion be sent to the Office of Admissions
*Submission of the application requires a $25 non-refundable fee, unless you have completed your undergraduate degree at UCA.
Students who plan to attend the University of Central Arkansas must also submit proof of two MMR (measles, mumps, and rubella) shots or proper exemptions from the Arkansas Department of Health prior to registration. Students born before January 1, 1957 are exempt from this requirement. If you completed your undergraduate degree at UCA, we should have these records on file.